- The difference between N95 and KN95 masks is just the name. They both represent a type of mask with a filtration efficiency of 95% or more in the air.
- From Wikipedia: The filtration efficiency of KN95 is equivalent to N95, so KN95 masks and N95 masks can replace each other.
- N/KN95 Safety Face Mask | NIOSH Approved – the safety masks are approved and certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health | 95% Filtration Efficiency
- 4-Layer design | High-density non-woven fabric-nano filtration-N95 filtration-high-breathable non-woven fabric, the N/KN95 Safety Mask can protect you from virus, dust, car exhaust, pollen, etc
- Lightweight Design | Soft Comfort Foam | Adjustable Nose Clip | Adjustable Elastic Straps, the N/KN95 Safety Mask create a secure seal for maximum protection
- 3D Ear Hanging and Lightweight Design make your breathing easier. High-quality Elastic Straps make it comfortable to wear for a long time, suitable for home and professional use, indoor or outdoor use
How to wear a KN95 mask?
Universal mask-wearing is the most overlooked COVID-19 lifesaver
Western countries are experiencing higher rates of COVID-19 infections compared to Asian countries because of the West’s aversion to wearing masks.
We need universal mask-wearing to aid in lowering COVID-19’s virality.